Archive for October 2011
Today, NextGen Reader for Windows Phone Mango (v2.1) gets a much needed quick update with enhancements and bug fixes reported by many users. I’ve improved the date/time format to match completely with the inbuilt email client in both list view and detailed view.
Let’s dive directly into the change log:
- New date and time format in list view and detailed view, similar to official email app.
- Improved touch response when selecting an item using left hand (similar to official email client).
- Bug: Fixed crash when opening article in IE from mobilizer page.
- Bug: Fixed date and time if display language is other than English.
- Bug: Fixed crash when sending non-English articles to InstaPaper.
- Bug: Fixed article date and time didn’t match with Google Reader.
- Bug: Fixed occasional reset of app settings and data.
- Bug: Fixed issue where some items appeared out of sort order.
- And more bug fixes.
More on the way
This update is full of bug fixes and enhancements, but there’s still more to come. Tell us what you think and stay tuned for new features in next release. Between don’t forget to follow us on Twitter(@ngreader) for latest news.